Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Alabama Wedding Photos

The Alabama pictures are here! Today has been a mix of job hunting (so many phone calls today!) and swooning over these photos. A nice balance of completely productive and completely unproductive.

There are SO many incredible ones. Far too many to put all of them here. Expressions capture so much. I've emailed most of you who actually read this with the link to the photographer website with all the photos, but if you haven't gotten the link/password, send me a quick message or leave a comment and I'll get it to you!

I was going to thin them out a bit more, but now that they're here - I'll just leave them. Prepare for endless photos. ;)























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment