Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Thoughts

Happy Monday morning!

Notes from this weekend:

Reminder: Any driver (not on a race course) who doesn't use their turn signal is BY DEFAULT a bad driver. It's not that hard to do, people.

Caution: I should not go into a PetSmart (or probably a humane society) unless I am prepared to either a.) have my heart wrenched our by the homeless kitties there, or b.) walk out having adopted at least one cat. There were probably ten cats at the PetSmart near where we climb and I wanted to adopt them all. Honestly, they were all beautiful, healthy, and friendly, chirping and nuzzling against the bars of their kennel. They just wanted some love and I wanted to give it to them!


In other news, we have Duane and Shauna here for a few days! A good soak in the hot tub last night with them, Brandon's soccer game tonight, and dinner tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I feel EXACTLY the same way about using a turn signal. I think it should also be used when people merge onto the freeway. Yes, I realize it can be assumed that people want to merge over into the freeway lanes, but it is still the polite and responsible thing to do.

    ReplyDelete