Tuesday, February 25, 2014

One More Week Until Words of Radiance

One week until Words of Radiance comes out! Yopa, I'm talking to you!

I'm fairly certain I mentioned The Way of Kings (by Brandon Sanderson) in an earlier post around the time I first read it, but here's a quick summary: it starts a bit slow but is, overall, an incredible book. Those last 100 pages! SO good!

Words of Radiance is the second installment of The Stormlight Archive and it comes out on the 4th (next Tuesday). I've already pre-purchased it (on my phone) and am just awaiting it's arrival on my phone at midnight this coming Monday night. I haven't been this excited for a book in a long time.

In the meantime I've been building my excitement by re-listening to The Way of Kings. I'm of the opinion that it is good to have quiet time where you brain is unoccupied, no music, no shows, etc., but it has been very difficult not to constantly just have that book playing.

So...I just read some of the reviews (with no spoilers), and if it is possible, I'm even more excited now.

Anyone who has some free time on their hands this week and enjoys high fantasy, I suggest reading The Way of Kings this week so you can be ready for Words of Radiance come Monday night! It will totally be worth it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not the only one counting down!? I'm SOOO excited!

    ReplyDelete