Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Another Brandon Update - January 1st

These are all from the 1st, driving from Ha Giang to Dong Van.

I've only trimmed these photos down a little from the ones Clay posted on facebook, but know that there are a few more there. More of his group members. 

















There was a little video taken at the location of the picture above. Clay summarized it here:

As we were driving today we pulled up to this outpost sort of place to get a good look at the valley. There were a bunch of people that looks like they were having a party. They were very excited to see us and drug us over to a table with a bunch of food on it (candy and oranges) and made us eat some. Then a guy gave me some sort of guestbook and wanted me to write something in it. I had no idea what was going on and everything else in the book was written in a language I don't understand. So I wrote " I have no idea what is going on, but this is awesome" and then I signed my name. Evidently they were having some sort of first of the year dedication ceremony and we were the first visitors in the new year. Anyway, here is Peter speaking a little bit about it and showing you the view.


The "Princess" bed for the night.
(I've added two more that Jordan posted)

1 comment: