Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November Halloween

Happy November! 

We celebrated "Halloween" on November 1st by way of a blues dancing down in Provo. There are some years where I'm really in the mood for Halloween and other years where I'm just...not. This year was more on the not in the mood side.

So, aiming for an easy costume, I opted to go for Audrey Hepburn as Sabrina.





I got my hair cut the week before and so I decided to just curl it and pin it up to simulate the short hair look (sans Audrey's bangs, which I opted out of).


Brandon chose an even easier costume and simply went as a Wombat. :)



2 comments:

  1. Stunning, as usual, Geneva. But I can't say the same for the wombat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love the Wombat! The choices were Humphrey Bogart as Linus Larrabee or the Wombat. The former would have been a nice combo for us, but I think the Wombat was easier and more comfortable. And cute. :)

      Delete