Friday, May 17, 2013

Departure Time! And a Post (not my own) Worth Reading.

It's Friday! Which means we leave for St. George today! :D I'm so excited! I feel like I've been thinking and planning for this for weeks and now it is finally happening! Just a few more hours here at work and then we take off! I'm sure all my exclamation marks aren't enough of an indicator of how I feel. ;)

In a break from my usual habit of writing, today I share a blog post that was written over at Feminist Mormon Housewives. I don't share a lot about my religion as it is something very personal to me and it has taken me a little while to get to where I'm at, not to mention that I like my blog to be accessible mentally to all of my favorite people, but this post is so...incredible to me, exploring so many of the issues that I remember seeing in Young Women's years ago, that I just can't help it. I love what he (Ryan - the author) has to say and I love the tone in which is it said. So here, if you're feeling up to it, follow the link and read this. I think it will be worth your time.

http://www.feministmormonhousewives.org/2013/05/a-fathers-open-letter-to-president-oscarson/

I think that's going to be it for today! And probably for the next several day as I think I'm going to leave my computer at home! More to come when I get back on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment