Wednesday, May 15, 2013

An Average (but good) Wednesday

Highlight from Tuesday: finally hooked up my laptop to my TV and speakers - soooo much better than just the laptop. Best part: Lying on my bed cuddling with Brandon watching the most recent episode of "How I Met Your Mother" drinking herbal tea together. Very simple and very happy.

Note to self: Brandon and I are going to try to go to the Melting Pot for my birthday. :) I've been wanting to go there for a while. No rush, but it is fun to have plans to do that...six months in advance. I'm patient. ;)

And hey, it's Wednesday! Middle of the week and the excitement of this weekend is looming! I feel like I've spent a great deal of time shopping for the missing items on our camping list and attempting to make sure I'm not forgetting anything...

Tonight I'm going to a small clothing swap at a friend's house. I don't really have any intention of bringing anything home, but I'm excited to take a few items that are just hanging around at the moment. And then maybe I'll get a chance to come home and work on those dresses I bought a few days ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment