Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Thursday!

Yesterday was my 2.5 year older brother's birthday. :) He laughed at me when I verified how old he is, since I should be able to remember the constant ratio between our ages. I'd say that could be considered a highlight of the day...other highlights might have included my last formal lab for Physics (I have one more I'll need to do since I missed one a few weeks ago), running with Cami/Topher and eating Cami's delicious Zero Soup (still not sure I understand that name)...

An up and coming highlight of today is that I have my last physics lecture today! The next week+ will have to be filled with reading and studying for my final, but I'm so glad it is almost over.

I've also decided that I need to waste less of my time, or at least have more to show for my wasted time. I've got a number of very worthwhile projects that I'd like to do (tons of photos and videos that have no home....) as well as some fun projects that are just waiting for me (a.k.a. the thirty pounds (or something like that) of feed corn, fabric, cinnamon sticks, and cloves I bought to make more heat-able corn bags). I'm certain I waste far too much time on other frivolous and unfruitful pursuits....I've got time to do something more interesting. So there it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment