Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday! The weekend is here!

Ultimate Frisbee flopped yesterday. I drove to the park where it was supposed to be happening and drove around several times, waited about twenty minutes, drove around again and then left. I didn't see a single group of people playing Ultimate Frisbee. I was not a happy camper.

I very much appreciate communication. In no way am I perfect at making it happen, but I appreciate how easy it is to facilitate it. And thus, I was extremely frustrated that I'd driven all the way up to play on the word of someone who appeared to know what they were talking about, only to find no one there and nothing happening. If it had been a five minute drive, it might have been nothing to me, but as it was a twenty minute drive on way and I waited for over forty minutes, I was angry. If I've ever done anything like this to any of you, I'm really sorry. If I'm ever not going to make it to something that I said I'd be at, as soon as I know, I'll let you know.

Anyway...tonight we're going to the Expo for the Half Marathon tomorrow and then out to dinner. Should be fun! At the moment I'm trying to figure out what exactly I'll need for today and tomorrow since I won't be home until Saturday evening. You'd think it'd be easy, but there is so much happening tomorrow! Run, massage, Festival of Colors, maybe West Coast? Good things ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment