Friday, April 5, 2013

April 5th! Friday. :)

Happy Friday! Fridays have always been good days, the entrance to the weekend, the beginning of a short rest. In school, it was a nice break from classes, the chance to do something different...and ignore homework for a few days until the impending doom of the beginning of the week loomed hours away. With work, it has always been the release from the rigid 8:00 to 5:00 schedule. I could do anything with my Friday evenings because I didn't have to wake up early on Saturday. Now I've found myself with the combination of the two. With class going most of the evenings on Wednesdays and Thursdays, Friday not only equals my entrance to the weekend, but also a sign that I've gotten through two more days of Physics. Thus, I'm always happy for Friday. :)

Goal for this weekend: Run Saturday morning! I'm thinking at least nine miles...though ten wouldn't be a bad things. That half-marathon is really coming up and I need to do some proper running if I don't want to hurt too bad when I do it. Honestly, I'm not that worried, but it's always good to do a bit more training....

I'm excited for the half-marathon! I can't remember if I've mentioned this or not, but when I checked out the course map last week, I realized that the course pretty much runs all around where Brandon lives, an area that I'm fairly familiar with. Should be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment