Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy St. David's Day!

It has been several years since I've "properly" celebrated St. David's day, but this year I'll be going down to the old stomping grounds and celebrating my Welsh professor and the many other lovers of Wales and everything Welsh.

Cymru am byth! Wales forever!

Between this and preparations for a St. Patrick's Day work party/event coming up in a few weeks, I feel like I've really been getting in touch with my Celtic side a bit more lately. This used to be an area I was obsessed with and it is amazing how distant I've been from it the last several years. That makes me a bit sad, as I really do love all things Celtic in nature, but as I've enjoyed the other things I've become familiar with and interested in, I can't really complain. I'll just have to figure out how to incorporate my love for some of my favorite things into my regular life a little better...

No comments:

Post a Comment