Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ice Skating

I've been feeling less and less inclined towards blogging lately. It's not that I don't have the time, I just haven't felt mentally organized enough to spare time towards blogging. So things may be a little sparse for a bit.

Ideally I'll get a job within the next month and it will take me out to Utah sooner, but should that not occur, I'll be heading out at the end of this year in time to start one of my last pre-requistes that I need to take in person. I'm excited to have these classes done and to be out there in the near future. I look forward to having a job as well, and hopefully the relocation will somehow aid that as well.

Things to come!






However, in the meantime, let me finish off my November thankful list with the fact that I'm thankful for ice skating. It has been a wonderful past time that I've always enjoyed very much.

I think I'd mentioned it before, but I'd like to continue adding the things I'm thankful for. Not for every day, but for every time I blog. No need to catch up, but rather to be aware.


No comments:

Post a Comment