Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Lights!


Last night we went downtown to Temple Square to walk around and see all the beautiful light displays. It was soooo cold! I'm not certain what the temperature was, but the last that anyone had checked, it was about 26 degrees. Brrrrr! Fortunately we were all fairly well bundled, although, I'll admit that I took far fewer photos than I'd originally planned because my fingers were simply too cold. We only took a few just before we left. This was my first time seeing the Christmas lights at Temple Square and it was very beautiful, despite the cold.



2 comments:

  1. You've seen them before! You were much younger, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true! I'd forgotten that we went so long ago....well, I definitely didn't remember them. ;)

    ReplyDelete