Saturday, November 3, 2012

Novemeber: A Month of Thanksgiving

So...I'm coming to the "Month of Thanksgiving" idea late...but I like the idea...so I'm going to start now.

Realistically, as much as I do like this idea, it's something that we should be doing all of the time, rather than for one month of the year...so perhaps I'll try and do it with each of my posts from here on out. It would be good to increase my awareness of the things I often take for granted. But that might be an empty idea that only lasts...for a little while, as many of my blogging ideas do.


For the 1st of November, I'm thankful for hoodies of all types. I received a hoodie dress (I know, that sounds ridiculous, but it's awesome) for my birthday from my parents and it's awesome. I love being comfortable and warm.

For yesterday, I have to say that I am incredibly thankful for airplanes. It is so easy to feel frustrated when I don't get on a flight or when tiny details of travel don't work out quite the way I want them to. But when it really comes down to it, I'm getting into a metal box of sorts and I'm being flown across thousands of miles in a very short space of time with access to a clean bathroom, food, and beverages. Easy, convenient.

For today, I'm thankful for Korean pop music. Between Super Junior from back during Sophomore year and the more recent Psy, it's something that I think is wonderful.





No comments:

Post a Comment