Sunday, August 26, 2012

Louisville Ironman 2012!


We're here in Louisville, Kentucky supporting my dad and one of my uncles as they complete an Ironman today! For those of you who aren't familiar with the Ironman, it is a marathon triathlon with a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, finished with a 26.2 mile run. Crazy!

My brother Kyle was supposed to do it as well, but he had a surprise appendectomy on Thursday night after his appendix ruptured and we're all just thankful that he's alright and resting in the hospital. Next time for him!

This is the first Ironman that I've been to and I have to admit that after being here...I want to do it. A marathon was already on my to-do list, but now I think I may have to do that and eventually also do an Ironman....I guess we'll see.

In the meantime I'll just have to keep cheering for the athletes and enjoy hanging out with the family!



Here are a few more from our day! They're not the higher res files, but as a result they upload at a fraction of the time. If you reeeeeally need to see them in higher res, let me know. ;)

Morgan, me and Casey!

Awesome family!

Ironmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment