Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23rd - And we're home!

Flew back from Paris this morning! I'm excited to sleep in something resembling my own bed tonight! Really excited....

I had grand plans to come home, go running this evening, and stay up until at least 10:00 p.m., but honestly, I couldn't care less about the running now. All my body wants is to go to bed... I might be able to make it another hour and a half, but that's probably it....

In more productive news, I made dinner and did some laundry! I'll have to pry open some previously packed boxes tomorrow to figure out what exactly I do and don't need for the next month...

Sleeeeeep...my brain can't think of anything else interesting to say in this condition....maybe I'll get up early(ish) and go running....

Hey, I also watched some movies on the flight home today. Four movies, actually. John Carter, Mirror Mirror, The Hunger Games, and The Avengers (the last two were re-watches for me). John Carter was....very interesting. Weird. All over the place. But, for whatever reason, I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment