Monday, July 2, 2012

July 1st - Yopa!

I started this morning with a nice three mile walk to the Northern part of Florence before catching the train to meet my mom and sister at the station when my dad arrived. He's here for a visit!

Late lunch and gelato (I had Mexican chocolate with pepper and pistachio - very good but very interesting) and then some time spent catching up on the necessities - laundry, letter writing, etc. Our airplane sounding washing machine is at it again. Last week we air dried everything and the towels didn't like that so this week we're drying all the sheets and towels in the massive dryer in the laundromat next door.










 

We made dinner this evening at home. :)

 



Big game tonight between Italy and Spain!

1 comment:

  1. It was great to spend some time with the three of you in Florence! Wish I could spend more!

    ReplyDelete