Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13th - Last Day in Florence!

I'm am quite sad to report that today is our last day here in Florence.

This morning we walked over to Santa Croce (two blocks away?) and walked around inside there. Not the most impressive church, but still very pretty. To make up for the mild interior however were the significant historical figures entombed there. Let's see...off the top of my head I can recall Galileo, Michelangelo, and Dante. Not bad.







After that we grabbed some gelato at our favorite place and then headed North to the Galleria Accademia where the original David statue is kept. It was a smaller museum, but the combination of modern and traditional art made it pretty cool. 

Class. Last day of class. Sad. But good. We've learned so much in these four weeks of class. I'm still a little clueless about clothing construction, but I've got more of a clue now about clothing design.





Mostly packed and ready to head South tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Wow in that last photo the girl on the right has a really big rack.
    No offense, I mean that as a complement.

    ReplyDelete