Friday, April 27, 2012

Geocache Fever - Momentarily Satisfied

So, based on my Geocache fever earlier yesterday, Brandon and I went Geocaching last night. :) Looking at the little Geocache website of caches near my home, I was quite surprised to discover that there were twelve in the three segments of woods behind my house. Suuuper close. We just hunted for the seven in the forest section immediately behind the house and we successfully found six of them! It's so cool that there are little treasures so close and so far, everywhere around the world and here at home.

At least one of our caches looked like this:


Really, some of them were incredibly clever. Up hiding in little knots in trees. Several hiding in logs. One covered by a little bower of branches.

Very fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment