Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Slow Progress

It doesn't look like this is going to be a daily thing for me for the next little while. The only reason I feel I have time today is because I'm out early from the first part of my Chemistry class and I neglected to bring along any other textbooks for some of my other classes (I didn't expect to have this time).

School is a bit rough just now, but everything else in life is pretty wonderful for me at the moment. Everything seems to be progressing slowly, slower than I might like, but progressing all the same.  I don't know where I'll be or what exactly I'll be doing come August, which is a little disconcerting, as I like to have things planned to some extent, but for whatever reason, I'm not too worried. This summer will mostly be spent in Europe and I'm sure I'll have some time to carefully consider where I'd like to go from there. More preparations for grad school will need to be made and a job seems like a good idea. But where? That's the big question.


No comments:

Post a Comment