Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lightning in the Sky

This morning the sky put on a lightning show for me on my drive to class. It was beautiful to see the flashes dance around me in the dark with the rain as a filter through which I saw everything. I wanted to stop and just watch the sky, but the rush of getting to class kept me from doing that.


Today was a glasses day. I wear contacts almost every day. It isn't that I loooove contacts, but rather that I find wearing glasses to be inhibiting to my ability to do what I want with my body. It isn't easy to spin with glasses on my face. Or rather, it is easy to spin, but it is difficult to keep the glasses on my face while spinning. But, given that I didn't get very much sleep last night and most of today will be pretty laid back, today is a glasses day.


I'm going to Costa Rica for a few days, so I may miss posting here or just post my words of the day.

Day 13

-harridan: hag
-ilk: class, clan
-masticate: chew
-neologism: newly coined expression
-pedantic: bookish

No comments:

Post a Comment