Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School...again...finally.

So, there's been a long break between me last complaining about Utah drivers in April and now. I still complain about bad drivers (and as long as they exist I always will complain about them), but I'm back to having other things to focus on besides the pathetic driving antics of my fellow drivers.

I'm back in school! I'm finally doing my prerequisites for grad school! :D And as such, though I will now have homework consuming a good amount my time, I should have more time to write as well.

Currently (and at least for the next semester or two) I'm in Indiana, and I have to admit that though I miss my friends in Utah and Washington (having to leave two fantastic communities in the space of six months sucks), it is good to be back in the Midwest. So much green! Humidity! (Not always a good thing, but I'm enjoying the late summer.) Bugs! (Good only for the noise they make outside, not so much for their interest in our blood.) It just feels like home again.

However, I'm not planning on staying here forever. Within the next year I'd like to move down to Georgia so I can work on state residency for grad school. Atlanta, here I come (eventually)!

No comments:

Post a Comment