Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Eleven Romantic and Beautiful Songs

In honor of a certain persons yearly celebration of their entrance into this world, I have a list of songs I'd like to share. All of the music should be here, but some of the 'videos' aren't really videos...so, just listen to the music! There are, of course, some good music videos, and what's here is mostly wonderful, but a few of them aren't that great.

The thing that really makes these songs shine in my mind are their lyrics. I'd include the lyrics...but then this post would be ridiculously long...and it isn't that difficult to look up lyrics...so yeah. Enjoy!

1.) Lovers Dream Featuring Fyfe Dangerfield – Anna Ternheim

This one is probably one of my favorites (song wise), and I'd never seen the video before, but it is beautiful! Really, really beautiful.



2.) Strange & Beautiful (I’ll Put A Spell on You) – Aqualung



3.) Brighter Than Sunshine – Aqualung



4.) If I Fall – Aqualung



5.) Distraction – Angels and Airwaves



6.) The Adventure – Angels and Airwaves



7.) The Gift – Angels and Airwaves



8.) Good Day – Angels and Airwaves

Angels and Airwaves - Good Day from martinsays on Vimeo.


9.) Colour My World – Chicago



10.) Falling For You – Jem



11.) Dreams – Cranberries

I love "You've Got Mail," so this song is kind of wonderful because of that, and because the lyrics are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment