Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Doghouse Diaries

The first thing I think of when I think of the "Doghouse" are the following advertisements.

The first:



(Beware of the Doghouse - Hilarious!)

The second:



(Return To The Doghouse)

(In no way am I endorsing buying jewelry as a save all for every mistake, but they're so funny...)

So, having been exposed to the above videos, when I saw that there was a comic strip entitled "The Doghouse Diaries," I was very interested.

I now keep a regular update running on the comic strip (though it is in no way related to the above videos) through blogger, but today's comic made me laugh so I wanted to share it.


"Girls are like ninjas.....seriously."

We really are that good. Most of the time. If we want to be. :)

I think, if you click on the picture, it should take you to the actual website, which will take you to their archives, which you should definitely explore, because they're wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment