Saturday, September 25, 2010

So much! So little time! Well...not really.

I've been behind in my blogging lately. Things have just been so crazy busy this last month that I haven't had time to think! Or at least to write.

What's new:

-a car, used, but new to me.
-a location, newish.
-a drivers license, Washingtonian, baby!

What will hopefully be new soon:

-a job. Yeah.
-car plates.
-GRE study book.

So, yeah, things are busy. And wonderful. And life is just, kinda great.

On an entirely different note, I made a new friend yesterday. I was taking a shower in my new(ish) bathroom and before I turned on the water I noticed a little spider in the bathtub (we'll call her Charlotte). A little nervously, I turned on the water, hoping she would climb out. But she didn't seem to be going anywhere so I got a kleenex and tried to convince her to get onto it. Which she finally did. I lifted the kleenex out and then quickly dropped it as she climbed up to where my hand was connected to the kleenex. Leaving the kleenex on the floor I hopped into the shower. When I got out I couldn't see her by the kleenex anymore but found her fairly quickly huddling underneath a bathmat nearby. Later in the evening as I was cleaning my face in the bathroom, she was still there, so I chucked the kleenex and wished her goodnight.

However, this morning, she seems to have disappeared. I looked around carefully for a little bit, but I don't know where Charlotte went. I'm not too worried. I'm sure she'll be fine. I just don't want to accidentally squish her. I probably should have caught her when I had the opportunity, so I wouldn't have to worry about squishing her, but oh well. And that, is Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment