Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crocs: I respect you but I'll probably never wear you.

You remember when Crocs were all the rage a few years back? I've never been a huge fan, but I've also never made fun of anyone who wears them. I respect that they may be comfortable shoes. I know my nephew and one of my nieces wears them on a regular basis. I respect that they may be easy for children to wear. I even know that they've designed new Crocs that don't look like the original Crocs. I respect that they're trying to appeal to a larger audience, to sell to a larger number of people. As of yet, though, they haven't gotten to me.

But, for those who do wear them, or are thinking about wearing them, this is for you. It's just a little comic. It won't take much of your time. If you've already taken enough time to read through the last paragraph, you've got more than enough time to follow the link. So do it! And enjoy a little humor surrounding Crocs.

(For those people who don't notice links, here it is again, http://www.gocomics.com/theargylesweater/2010/08/17/.)

No comments:

Post a Comment