Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cats vs Treadmills



























As you are certainly well aware, the internet is filled with videos and pictures of animals doing amusing things. Perhaps most common of these kinds of things are the ones with cats.

As I was stumbling across the internet this morning, I stumbled onto an article (really just a page listing videos) by the LA times with three cat/treadmill videos linked to it. I've grown up with cats around all the time. Never more than three at one time, but a number of them all the same. Abbgail (Abby), Mimpy (the Wimpy Baby) (pictured to the left), Emma (a number of kittens from her), Sherbet, Merlin, Nimue, Thor, Apollo. I think that's it. Anyway, we also got a treadmill several years ago but I don't think I ever had it running when the cats were around. So I never knew (until now) that cats might react in interesting ways to it. Now I'll have to give it a try some time.

Here are the videos:



(Treadmill Kittens)



(2 funny cats/kittens running on the treadmill)

No comments:

Post a Comment