Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Robin McKinley

Robin McKinley has been a favorite of mine for quite a long time. Now, realistically, that statement doesn't mean a whole lot since I have quite a few favorites that I've known about for a long time. But, some of her books fall into my favorites category, regardless of how many are in that category, so I'm going to fill you in on her.

What has she written? Well, let's take a look.

The Blue Sword
The Hero and the Crown

Beauty
The Door in the Hedge
The Outlaws of Sherwood
Deerskin
Rose Daughter
Spindle's End
A Knot in the Grain and Other Stories
Sunshine

And then a few I haven't read.

Imaginary Lands
Rowan
The Stone Fey
Water: Tales of Elemental Spirits
Fire: Tales of Elemental Spirits
Dragonhaven
Chalice
Pegasus (soon to come out)

Some are better than others. I particularly loved Beauty and The Blue Sword. At some point I'll get around to reading the rest of her books. When I do, maybe I'll tell you how they are. Or you could find out for yourself and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment