Friday, June 11, 2010

How many of me...

Once upon a time I was in a genealogy class and we played with a few different websites just for fun while completing our assignments.

One of these was howmanyofme.com. Basically, you can look and see how many people have the same first name as you, same last name as you, and same first and last name as you. It's interesting at the very least. There are 52 people with the same first and last name as me. :) My middle name probably makes me unique, but there is no way to check that.

Another is dmarie.com/timecap. You can enter any date into this one, like your birthday, and find out a bunch of information about that day and year. I like this website, but there are a number of similar sites online, so it isn't a particular novelty.

Anyway, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment