Monday, June 14, 2010

Body Teaser

So, when I'm bored and have lots of other things I should be doing, I often find myself on the internet, specifically on firefox, stumbling across the interwebs. Frequently I find very amusing posts that other people have tagged as being worthy of being stumbled upon.

Tonight was no exception to the idea of stumbling, and I just stumbled upon something that is quite fantastic. Here it is.


Of course, I had to give it a try. I started by turning my right foot in clockwise circles and then began turning my right hand in clockwise circles only to stop after a second because my foot seemed to be having trouble. I tried a couple more times with little success. Having tried it a few more times since those first attempts, I've found that I can do it right if I slow down and focus very carefully on what I'm doing. But, all the same, it was that initial response that really threw me off and made me smile. So, give it a try. Don't think too hard about it or go too slow. Just marvel at the interesting ways our bodies function.

No comments:

Post a Comment