Thursday, March 4, 2010

Doppelganger Continued

Today in one of a my classes a kid asked me if I had ever seen the movie Rent, to which I responded that I had. He then asked me if anyone had ever told me that I looked like Mimi from Rent and I told him that no, that had never occurred to anyone before, or at least that they had never told me. Now, I couldn't remember who Mimi was so I whipped out my handy-dandy iPod Touch and looked her up. Turns out it is the actress Rosario Dawson. I've definitely never been told before that I looked like her. And for those of you who are familiar with the plot of Rent, she happens to be a stripper in that movie, so it made me laugh that the first character he associated my face with was this particular character in the movie. She also happens to be in Men in Black II, Seven Pounds, Eagle Eye, and the upcoming movie The Lightning Thief. Anyway, here is a picture of her. You'll have to let me know what you think.


1 comment:

  1. Still think Fiona Apple is a better match. You're an extraordinary machine.

    ReplyDelete