Friday, March 5, 2010

Another update...

Ok, I've been messing with my blog a lot lately. I changed the layout again, colors, and other aspects. I'd like you to give it another try in the commenting area take make sure different browsers work.

The only quark it currently has is that the comments only turn up in black font, so they disappear behind the black of the background. However, if you highlight them, you can see them. I know, having to highlight words to see them is kind of ridiculous, but there it is. :) I actually kind of like it that way. It's surprising every time to see what's there!

2 comments:

  1. This is me leaving a comment as a demonstration of the need to highlight previous comments in order to see them. Got to figure that out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck changing the font color!

    ReplyDelete