Saturday, January 23, 2010

Doppelganger

So, I was indirectly informed that this week was doppelganger week and, while I'm not sure that is true, decided I wanted to post some of the people I have been told I look like. There have been more than the two that are to follow, but I couldn't remember the names of the rest of them.

1.) In High School my Biology teacher asked me if I knew who Nora Jones was, to which I responded that I did. She then proceeded to tell me that I reminded her of Nora Jones. I'm not sure I can see it, but it was an interesting comment none the less.



2.) More recently I was told that I reminded a friend of mine of Helena Bonham Carter. I happen to be a fan of Helena Bonham Carter so I interpreted it as a compliment.




I don't know who I look like, other than myself, but I'd be very interested to get your opinions on who I look the most like, or who I don't look like. I'm happy with the way I look, but it is always interesting to consider, if they made a movie of your life, who would you want to play you? Depending on whether you base the part on the appearance of an actor or their personality, the possibilities, at the very least, are very intriguing.

2 comments:

  1. My vote is for Helena Bonham Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the facial structure may be a little closer with Helena Bonham Carter, rather than just based on coloring.

    ReplyDelete