Some of the more exciting stuff? (in no particular order)
- I participated in my first ever protest. It was amazing - really.
- We saw "La La Land" with Roman - and liked it.
- We went ice skating with our church youth group. I forgot how much I love ice skating!
- My Dad celebrated an auspicious birthday. (There were also several other birthdays in the family - Brandon's being the closest - we kept things pretty toned down, as he likes it.)
- One of my closest friends (Thomas!) got engaged to his wonderful boyfriend (now fiance!) Casey,
- Peaches was (and is) still the best, cutest, fluffiest cat ever.
- I bought some new clothes (something I don't often do). (And mostly because "Business Casual" now holds a much more significant place in my life - see the last item for an explanation.)
- The Expanse - Season 2 has started. (We loved the books.)
- I gave three weeks notice at my old job and then was crazy busy there wrapping up everything and supporting our new director through her first round of assemblies (she is amazing).
- I started a new job! Three whole days have been completed as yet.
And I think that's most of it! There were also some Bailey's Irish Cream chocolates, some Irish Cream ice cream (say that ten times fast), and some delicious vegan cake. Too many good things.